Women’s Health and Optimized Hormone Therapy
Women’s health: Today’s woman desires to be energetic, vibrant, strong, and beautiful. She wants to be all she can be in every aspect of her life and invites proactive health measures to achieve and maintain this state. Are you suffering from PMS, hot flashes, memory problems, depression, weight gain, diminished libido, sleep disturbances, or vaginal dryness? Have you been searching for a women’s health specialist near you? You deserve to feel and look your best, and we are here to help. We would love to hear what your vision for your best self is and to share with you how we can help you to achieve your goals.
Optimized Hormone Therapy for Women
If you are feeling the effects of aging, you are not alone.
Most every women over the age of 30 experience a decline in their sex drive, energy, motivation, focus, and ability to maintain their desired body weight and composition. This is often due to declining hormone levels, including progesterone, estrogen, and testosterone. For some women, growth hormone is also a factor.
True You Health and Wellness is dedicated to providing you with a safe, healthy, and effective solution that can be difficult to find elsewhere.
Gone are the days of saying, “your levels are normal; you’re just getting older.” We know you don’t want to be normal; you want to feel great. Just like you did when you were younger. We are here to help with our women’s health services, which include a full range of high-quality care.
We do not offer synthesized hormones made from horses. We offer bio-identical hormones that are natural to your body.
Signs of Hormonal Imbalance in Women
- Hot Flashes
- Night Sweats
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Gain
- Moods Swings
- Loss of Libido
- Vaginal Dryness
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Memory Loss
- Hair Loss
Treatment to Fit You
We have heard your frustrations. You want to feel good again. You want to be your True You.
Often, primary care physicians who do not specialize in hormone therapy are unwilling to pursue hormone optimization. Obstetricians often want to prescribe hormones synthesized from horses, all of which carry with them a whole host of unwanted side effects. We treat you, not numbers, and we do so with proven Bio-Identical Hormones that will help you to feel and look the way you want. We are all about you.
Individualized Care Female Hormone Replacement Programs Include:
- A full review of your past medical history
- A complete review of your symptoms and desires
- A detailed physical exam
- A comprehensive hormone analysis and interpretation
- A customized program to address your symptoms and vision for optimal health
- A package of compounded hormones and supplements
- Nutritional and fitness analysis and recommendations, as well as continued support
Treatment options include:
- Creams – many hormones are absorbed well through the skin, making creams a useful treatment option. Some women do not absorb creams as well. Care must be taken to avoid transference to other people.
- Pills – Pills are a common way for patients, men or women, to take hormone replacement that is easy and effective.
- Injection – some patients prefer self-administered injections, which are easy and straightforward to learn. This is done with a very small needle, the same as patients with diabetes use to give themselves insulin.
We choose what works for you and your lifestyle.
You will meet with Dr. Hoff on a regular basis to review how you are doing, adjust your plan to ensure you are achieving maximal results with our services, and periodically monitor hormone levels.
These meetings can be done in person or by video.
This continual revision allows for the best results for you.
Our model is a concierge model of healthcare, meaning we are here for you when you need us, whenever you have a question, or if you are looking to take your health and life to a new level of engagement.