Optimized Hormone Therapy for Men
Men’s Health: We believe a man should feel strong, energetic and proud of his appearance. A man should not be limited at work, home, the gym, or in the bedroom by deficiencies in his health. As a male patient ages, testosterone and growth hormone production and sensitivity can wain having negative effects on every aspect of his life. Sleep suffers, energy diminishes, muscle mass and bone density are lost and sexual performance suffers. Through a comprehensive analysis and treatment program we can help you recapture the more energetic, stronger, better performing you, your True You.
Signs of Hormonal Imbalance in Men
If you are feeling the effects of aging you are not alone. Most men over the age of 30 have a decline in testosterone levels, sex drive, motivation and focus. This is due to testosterone deficiency and the effect it has on our bodies. Signs that this may be happening to you are:
- Reduced Sex Drive
- Memory Loss
- Low Sexual Function
- Loss of Muscle
- Decreased Energy
- Increased Body Fat
- Lack of Motivation
- Poor Exercise Tolerance
- Weight Gain
- Sleep Problems
- Hair Loss
Please reach out to our office if you are looking for more information about testosterone therapy.
Hormone Plans Customized for You by an Expert
Dr. Hoff understands that each man is unique in his health and needs and will design a customized plan for you based on you and what you hope to achieve on your journey to better health and living. He understands that if your energy is low, your sex drive diminished and your motivation suffering it can be hard to keep up. We are here to help.
Your Individual Testosterone Replacement Treatment Program Includes
- A complete review of your symptoms
- A comprehensive physical exam
- A detailed review of your medical history
- A comprehensive hormone level testing and analysis.
- A customized program based on your health history, lab results and symptoms as well as current and desired lifestyle.
- A package of compounded hormones and pharmaceutical grade supplements.
- A nutritional and fitness analysis and recommendations.
- All aspects of your plan and care done by Dr. Hoff himself
- An option for having Dr. Hoff attend to your Primary Care needs also, assuring that every aspect of your health care is directed toward your vision of your optimal health.
Flexible Treatment Plans
Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men is available in many forms. We choose the options that best suit your lifestyle. Options include:
- Creams- Testosterone is absorbed very well through the skin and this is a simple and effective delivery method. Some men do not absorb creams well and there is a risk of transfer to others.
- Injections – Learning to inject oneself is easy and straight forward. Gone are the days of large needles as Testosterone can be injected with the same small syringes that patients with diabetes use to give themselves insulin.
Contact Our Office
Are you looking for male hormone replacement therapy near you? Reach out to us today. Dr. Hoff will meet with you on a regular basis to review how you are doing, adjust your plan to ensure you are achieving maximal results, and to periodically monitor hormone levels.
These meetings can be done in person or by video.
This continual revision allows the best results for you.
Our model is a concierge model of healthcare, meaning we are here for you when you need us, whenever you have a question, or if you are looking to take your health and life to a new level of engagement. Contact our office for your personalized treatment plan.